Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Farmer Dale



Matthew is the true farmer, he loves being outdoors and LOVES animals. He has now learned to feed the animals, at least bottle feed. Every Wednesday we go over to my parents' home for supper along with my sister and her family. It's FAMILY night with an added bonus- we get to feed the baby goats. Matthew was hesitant at first but after his first try, he got it down pat.

Matthew has officially been signed up for Hippotherapy at Riverwood, we start sometime at the end of August. We went this past Tuesday for a tour of the barn, meet the horses and his therapist. I do believe he's going to enjoy it. I envy Bradley since he's going to be the one taking him and them two having all of the fun. (Father and son time)


This is Matthew's first try at feeding the baby goat.


And this is Matthew's second try- he knows what to do now.

Along with living on a farm comes the dreaded mosquito bites. Check out Matthew's forehead.



This week I'm on vacation at home. Matthew and I have been somewhere everyday this week and what little break we have Matthew enjoys discovering new ways to play with a bowl.

Matthew loves being in the kitchen and the bathroom. We're still working on the potty some but it seems to have stalled for a bit. I guess he's on vacation too!! However, he still finds time to be fascinated by toilet paper.


Have a good evening-I finally get some quite time while Matthew takes his nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment