Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010!!!!

Yes, it's Thanksgiving one of my favorite times of year.  My family LOVES to get together.  At least the majority of us do.  We eat, laugh and play lots of games.  Matthew really enjoyed this Thanksgiving because he's no longer in the high chair and has moved up the ladder to the "kids table".  Matthew is at a stage now where he wants to mix all of his food together and then eat it.  As long as he eats it I don't care how it gets there.
Below is a picture of the "Smith Cousins"at least the majority of them.  There's 14 of us in all.  We look back at our pictures and boy we are getting OLD.  My aunt Judy tells us were going through the mid life spread. HAHA!
All in all we had a GREAT Thanksgiving it just went by way to fast.  Below are just a few more picts of our Thanksgiving.
My Aunt Margaret, Matthew and my Aunt Judy who we're so thankful to God that she's still here with us after her stroke this year.  Below is my uncle Gurney and my cousin Beth.

I am so thankful to God for the family he put me in.  I love huge gatherings and my family is HUGE, when we ALL get together there is about 40 of us and soon to be more.  Family is one of the best gifts God gives, however, I'm most thankful for my son Matthew who can show doctors and others that miracles still happen.  I thank God for her Mercy and His Blessings on me and my entire family.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment