Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Reuniting


Isn't it beautiful, we just got back from the beach visiting some friends.  A group from church decided to take off a weekend for a little r-n-r and to do a little reuniting.
Matthew hasn't seen David and Jean since his first birthday, he was right at home.  It took him a little bit to warm up to their dog though.  Below are a few of our group pictures.
(Janelle, Mom, Allene)
(Me, Mom, Allene)
And of course, being a toddler, you have to play in the sand no matter how cold and windy.  Yes it was cold and windy, the sand stung as it hit your skin.  You couldn't tell by looking at Matthew though.

I think Matthew's occupation/profession might be a "chef", yes a chef, he will honestly eat anything and I mean anything.  His favorite dish at supper was of all things, cold slaw, he ate so much of it I just knew it was going to make his belly hurt.

If you've never been to a church service (Southern Baptist) in the south, especially on the coast, YOU NEED TO ATTEND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!  Sunday morning we went to a little church, reminded me of our church here at home.  Bolivia Baptist, the music was GREAT and the sermon was AWESOME. 
However, Matthew by all means and of all the times decided to be a little boy and crawl under the pews, race his race cars on top of the pews and the kicker---- tried to do a somersault in the floor. (I'll explain this later) Talk about driving my patience mad, my goodness.  It was so bad that one of the ladies in the church came and asked me if she could take him to the nursery.  Once to the nursery, he was everywhere being Mr. Nosey.
Knowing my blood pressure was probably raised a little bit that Sunday, I have to tell you that I am so so Grateful to God that Matthew is able to act like a little boy and do all the things that little boys do.  He's God's perfect little angel.
I saved the best for last.  Before leaving our hotel, Mom and Matthew found a new ride.  This is the new "train".  Matthew has been into Thomas the Tank Engine here lateley.  Isn't he adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment